MENU

Slide

Monday, February 04, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Sher: Aiyoh, meet you on tuesday lah!
hahahas, too many things to rmb recently,

until i keep forgetting things luh. so sorry. :x

***: I think mine is the pink-toned number 20!
I love the foundation! The next brand i wanna
try for foundation would be Bobbi Brown i guess.
Dunno leh, i think maybe i got the shade right,
a teenie weenie bit dark for me,
plus the coverage abit blah blah.
So yah, lancome, dump one side alrdy! :x

Hahahahs! Thank you!

Daphy: Hey dear, your new black hair look hoooot.

Qiu: Model gonna be? hahahas?

=): Thru connection from photographers. (:

Curious: Hmmm, if you really can't do your own makeup,
you can ask the photographer to hire a makeup-artist.
But if you can do it yourself, of cos it's a plus point lah.
Somemore you'll know your face the best,
and you'll know what will look good on your face mar.
So i prefer doing my own makeup. hehee

Someone you know: HAHAHAS!

HELLO SOMEONE I KNOW!
You are so frigging funny lah! LOL.

Felicia: Aiyah, used to it alrdy mar, AUNTIE!
I'm your nicece loh, not cousin alrdy.
Very weird leh, you don't think so? Lols.

Huiyu: Thank you dear! I like that picture too! hehe.



I made my own comcard yesterday night!
Took me so long to fit everything together nicely man.
And thanks to sam, who helped me to pick out
the pictures to use for my comcard.
Comcard has some previews of my shoot on friday too!
(Click to enlarge!)




And today something really retarded happened,
Somebody used my picture as her dp, then add my friend,
And my friend obviously know it isn't me.
Seriously man! If wanna use, use somebody more famous lah!
Use my picture for what? Hahahahas,
Was a good laugh anyway. Damn comical lah.


Photos from the Sentosa shoot with Jesse:






















Ordered a two-tone dress from American Apparels.


The shoot on friday was really really good man,
I really love the shots, more of a classy clean bright look. (:

Went to town on saturday to meet up my candy spree's
spree-ers to pass them their candies,
and sent out those normal mails ones.

And Katherine accompanied me to Gucci,
bought a hp accesories from Gucci for myself,
Then bought a pair of earrings from
Swarovski
for Mummy's birthday.

I'm feeling damn sick lah,
I fell ill last night, and i felt so cold for the whole of today!
And damn the rain lah! Weather so cold alrdy still keep raining.
I was in my jacket for the whole day lah.

Going to see a doctor tomorrow morning.
Sick sick sick. ):

---
Love y'all darlings, Fidelis.
(I've got 694 unique clicks on my blog today! Madness! Hehe)

No comments: